Saturday, December 20, 2008

December 08

Christopher had a Christmas program at school. His class sang jingle bells and each had a set of bells to jingle. This is his performance. He is wearing the green striped rugby shirt. I had a cute red sweater set out and he said "No, not that shirt". I thought I could dress him how I wanted until he was about 5.




Both of my handsome men.


Christopher had a Polar Express day at school - all the kids wore their PJs all day and watched the movie. This is at home - he is riding on Thomas the Train and making choo choo noises.


I was wrapping presents when Christopher stole my bubble wrap - this is what I saw in the living room....


I don't know why it is sideways - it is not sideways on my computer???

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

No comments: