Friday, December 26, 2008

The day after....

Christmas day was super busy - we visited some family and had others come to our house - Christopher had so much fun - he is starting to be a little shy - so it took him about an hour at each house before he would let go of my leg. We has a great day - but were all very tired by nightfall.
We are staying home today and cleaning and sorting toys (while Christopher is asleep) - and we are creating a play room. Tony is giving up his Cincinnati Reds room. I think it will be very cute and functional when we are done -- and we will have a living room again!

Christmas eve - he is wearing the girls head band - I don't know why
my nieces on Christmas eve

All the kids put the PJs on to get ready for Santa - but my camera died - so we will have to wait for Ang to email me the pictures of the kiddos in their PJs
Christmas Morning at Home

Mason really likes this new carpet/racetrack

Cute little boy


My sister Angela, brother Bill and Me







1 comment:

Libby's Mama said...

What happened to Bill's hair?! I would have never recognized him! What's up with the new house? Is it going to have a play room?