Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Start of the Christmas Activities

Christmas 08

Tony, Christopher and Kennita



We had some early Christmas activities last week.

Christopher really enjoyed Christmas at Grandma and Papaw - he liked unwrapping presents and when we got home - he opened all of the toys up. (I need to go through the old toys and donate some.) He really liked the trucks, cars and tractors more than I expected him too. He played with all of the other kids and liked having them around - but not too close. Grandma has a big doll house with a barn - so he had fun putting the horse in the bath tub and moving all the furniture through the house. Though the nieces were not happy with his decorating.


Christmas at my Moms house - this is a picture of all the nieces and nephews.



We also had the West family Christmas (Tony's side). This is a picture of all the nieces and nephews that were at the party. We were missing a few. It was a fun time - we had dinner and merriment. The kids had fun running around the banquet hall.
Christopher is running away from the photo.

1 comment:

shawna said...

Hey Kennita, What is happening? I guess the kids decided to grow up when we blinked. I can not believe how big Christopher is getting. He is so cute. I miss you guys. I'll come see you soon since I'm not working. I love you.
Shawna M. Friend