Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Christopher and I walked in the Christmas parade Friday night. His daycare led Santa to the holiday shop on the square. He liked the firetruck and eating the candycane. He didn't notice Santa but there was a man dressed in a giant dog suit - for Arrons Rental - he thought he was pretty cool (from a distance). One of the daycare mothers brought the kids Santa hats. Again I thought he was too little and wouldn't want one -- until he kept saying "Mamma.. hat.. Mamma.. hat". So that forced me to be a little social and go talk to the other mother to get my kid a Santa hat. I made Christopher wear a toboggan underneath of his because it was freezing standing outside. Christopher loves his holiday hat and has worn it everyday since. The 2nd picture is Saturday morning.


The great thing about having a child is that I can force my opinion on him for a few years. Here he is showing his support for President Obama. And the next is just a cute picture of my little boy.

This is what goes on around our house on the holidays and everyday. This is Mason (boxer), Tom (cat) and Brito (rot) relaxing after a big Thanksgiving dinner.


No comments: