Sunday, November 2, 2008

My little boy is growing up.

Christopher is 21 months old. I rock him before bed each night. I know it takes time for my schedule each night - and it would be easier to make him just lay down - but he and I enjoy it. He usually lays across my lap (like a baby) until he is really tired then he turns around and lays his belly on mine and cuddles like a frog. One night this week - he wanted to sit beside me in the rocking chair and fell asleep that way -- Momma cried a little. But the next night he was backing to rocking the old way. My little boy is growing up.

On Halloween night - I was running around trying to get the snacks ready - and trying to get all the costumes ready -- and Christopher was under my feet - I told him to go find Daddy while I was busy --- While I was in the bathroom - he came to the door and said "Momma, Momma... I want to talk to you" - that was the first full sentence he has said. My little boy is growing up.

1 comment:

Libby's Mama said...

It's so sad that its already happening! These kids really don't have any idea what they do to us!