Sunday, September 2, 2007

Our new house - well not so new.

We bought a house a this summer on Broadway street, here in Greensburg. We originally looked at it as an investment property, but I really liked it. So our plan is to move into it when it is completed and keep the North street house as an investment. Well our new house is definitely a "fixer upper". We spent a lot of time at the house cleaning and demolishing. The Broadway house has a big yard with a huge tree, a 2 car garage, 5 bedrooms and I will finally have a room for a kitchen table. But it will take a lot of work - and I am very little help - because I am spending all of my time with Christopher. I am posting a few pictures before we did any work. It already looks so much better and it will look great soon.













No comments: