Sunday, September 16, 2007

Christopher was sick earlier this week. He had a skin rash around his eye. When we took him to the doctor I was expecting them to roll their eyes at the first time parents bringing their kid in for a rash. But, he was admitted into the hospital, required a CAT scan and had to spend the night. He had to have IV antibiotics. It is called Optical cellulitus. It seems to be common but pretty serious especially since it was around his eye. He is on an oral antibiotic now and is OK. He did get a black eye from the swelling. You can see a little of it in his picture.

This week was my birthday. I am 34. I went out to dinner at the winery with my 2 favorite boys. They both looked so handsome. Christopher bought me a cute card and even signed it with some scribbles.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys are feeling better!! We love ya! Cute pics, he is so big!!!!