Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Long Time, No Post

Today I am 38 weeks pregnant. I am very anxious for the little one to arrive, yet I am also very nervous about sharing love between 2 children. I have a Dr appointment today and hope that he says "Oh my you are already dilated, get to the hospital", but I expect him to say "See you next week".

We have decided to name our new baby Mallory Mains.

I have been trying to take pictures of my growing belly, I have to admit that I did a much better job of taking pictures when I was pregnant with Christopher. But what else did I have to do then? Here is a photo from the day I found out that I was pregnant 4 weeks and from this morning at 38 weeks.


I don't look very happy in either photo, but I am taking pictures at 5 am.


Christopher and Tony have enjoyed the snow. Tony has as much fun as Christopher. Tony hooked Brito's harness up to Christophers sled and had Brito pull him all around town.
Christopher turned 3 in January. He is getting so big. He is a wonderful child and I love him so much.




No comments: