Sunday, September 7, 2008

Progress on the House.

Our House is coming along nicely. The roof is replaced and looks great. My Dad and Tony have been working on the windows. Tomorrow all the windows will be replaced and wrapped. They look great. Next is to remove the giant dumpster from the yard and start on the inside. Tony has been working there about every night and every weekend. Christopher and I try to help but we don't get much accomplished. These pictures are already outdated.

New french door on kitchen and new windows on bottom floor (the photo doesn't show the wrapping yet).


New roof - this pic still has old windows.


I am still wanting to move in before Christmas. I may be pushing the bar a little.

2 comments:

Libby's Mama said...

I don't know...I kind of like the dumpster in the yard! I think you should keep it!

Anonymous said...

The House is looking great!! Can't wait to see the inside!!