Thursday, July 31, 2008

My son loves shoes!

My son loves shoes! He wants to walk around in our shoes all the time. These pictures were not staged and were not all taken on the same night.



He really likes my heels.


Red - matches his shirt.


Open toe on a warm day.


I put all of his shoes on the bottom shelf. He pulls them all off of the shelf.


My friend from college got married in Fl last month and had a reception in Indy. The reception was very nice, it was outside on a deck by the white river. It was great to be with the girls again. Us four girls were together for the first 2 years of our college careers and have been friends ever since. This is Jennifer Lovasko, Jennifer Meyer, Me and Jennifer Hoover.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wow! That picture is great. I hope I am aging as well as you all. Everyone looks the same as from college.