Friday, March 21, 2008

Snowy Morning



It is a snowy morning and Christopher is still asleep - so I have a few minutes.
I really like my job at Hill-Rom. We did some downsizing so now I am doing the job that 2 people were doing last year. It keeps me very busy all day. But I do leave on time so I can spend some time with my family before bedtime.
We is excited about going on vacation - we are going to Anna Maria Island again this year. We also will catch a Reds spring training game while we are there. Tony has been looking for vacation outfits and boatshoes for him and Christoher. I love the ocean and really enjoy our vacation on AMI. We spend the entire week doing nothing - reading a book - sitting by the ocean - wathcing the sun rise with a cup of coffee.
This is our vacation photo from 06.
This is our vacation photo from 07.
I have been more active in Life2Orphans (not as much as I would like). I am selling stuff on ebay to raise money for the kids. I want to have a fundraiser this spring. I also want to have a yardsale this summer. So if you have any yardsale stuff you want to offload - let me know - we are going to store it until we can have the sale.

No comments: