Saturday, December 19, 2009

Winter Update

Polar Express:
We went to Polar Express -- Christopher loved the train. He didn't care about the entertainment on the train. He did talk to Santa at the North Pole and requested a "Real Pig" for Christmas.
Christopher picked this hat out by himself, he loves it and wears it all the time.
Family at Train Station.


On the Train -- Mom and Christopher



Gold train tickets -- these were punched by the conductor and spelled a letter.

Christmas Program for Daycare
Christopher's daycare has a Christmas program each year. His daycare does allot of activities. This year his class sang "Frosty the Snowman". Christopher is wearing his Frosty hat.

My cute little boy.

He loves Hats.

Still not a big fan of the Big Guy.
Pregnant Momma
People have been requesting pregnant photos - I do not have many - this one is a few weeks old- So I am already bigger! Our little girl is growing. She is 15 inches long and weighs about 2.5 lbs. I can't believe she will be here in 3 months. I have 1 onies. I better get moving.
She is much more active that I remember Christopher being. I feel her moving and rolling and kicking all the time. Maybe she will be a dancer.

Mom trying to rest -
The boys are not allowed in the bed. But I go to bed first, they sneak in and lay down until Dad finds them.


Christmas is in 1 week -- I have so much to do. But, I can use the "I am Pregnant" excuse this year.




















1 comment:

Nicole said...

You look beautiful! You must be the prettiest pregnant woman ever.