Friday, September 18, 2009

Baby on the way

Good news --- we are expecting a second baby in April. Our due dute is April 5th, but I still think it is March 30 according to my calculations.
I didn't trust this test, because the 2nd line was light pink.


So I took another that was easier to read.
By the way -- 2 pink lines mean pregnant - regardless if it is light pink.

I had a ultrasound at 6 weeks - didn't see much. Actually, I couldn't see anything. But the Tech promised me there was a baby in there. I did hear the heartbeat.

I had another doctor appointment last week (11 weeks) and again heard the heartbeat.

I have an ultrasound scheduled for Oct 29 - I will be 16 weeks and they may be able to tell the sex of the baby during the ultrasound. We will wait and see.

Christopher doesn't understand but he know what a baby is... he says "babies cry". He and I were rocking in his room and he tried to climb into my sweater, when I asked what he was doing he said "I am a baby in your belly". He also has told me that he has a baby in his belly, as he rubs his belly. He is too cute. I worry about not giving him enough when I have 2.


No comments: