Friday, May 1, 2009

Time is flying by

We took Christopher to KiddieKandids in BabiesRUs for his 2 year old photos. It seems that I always get his photos taken when he has not had a nap. The ladies at KK were very good with him. I will take him there next time - I am fed up with Sears.
I was not suppose to get my picture taken - but Christopher was melting down - and during that time - she took a few photos.




We are all going well - Tony has been working on the Broadway house everyday -- My new estimated date for completion is June (Yes, I have been moving it back for 6 months). I can't wait to get moved in -- there will be so much more room -- and maybe my house will no longer look like a pig barn.
We spent last weekend at my parents farm - my brother Bill has a campsite set up there. Tony and Bill have been friends for 20+ years - so they always have fun together. The dogs and Christopher can run and play. We have an old camper that we are fixing up. I am going to sew cushions today. Our plan is to try this camper out - and if we Love it -- then we will buy a camper.




No comments: