Wednesday, June 20, 2007

In the Begining

Hello All - I thought this would be an easy effective way to communicate with everyone with our ever changing lives here is the Dobbs-Mains Household. I hope to post photos and updates frequently - so check back often.

The pictures I will post now- Tony and I had a beautiful baby boy in January (1-21-07 on my Dad's birthday) - Christopher Donn Mains -- he is 5 months old already - I can't believe how fast he has grown. He still looks just like Tony- but has very blue eyes???





Christopher at 4 months old

Christopher at 4 Months old


Tony and I were married in March (3-27-07 on my friend - Jen Hoover's Bday). We were married in Florida on the Gulf of Mexico - it was a beautiful sunset - I really enjoyed the causal setting and the low stress of the event - but I still missed not having my family and friends close. Married life has not really changed us too much - OK not really at all.


1 comment:

Libby's Mama said...

Kennita...I can't believe how big he is...I didn't expect him to be that grown already! He does look like Tony, but he has your eyes. Keep up the good work! Hope to get together soon! And thanks for putting my name in your blog...I feel special:)